Monday, December 04, 2006

150cc machine

let me tel somthin for the bajaj’ians…
I am a grduate frm kerala and vd like to buy a 150cc machine, i m lookin for the CBZX and gon out to see the X in the showroom..but sadly, its stil not available here in kerala for test ride.i hv to wait till dec first week for gettin my hands on to one.
i am waitin for the bike, with ready cash. i am not a ‘anti-pulsarian’ but i don want to spend my money for a pulsar. coz, evryone 7 out f 10 hav it !! anybody havin a 1000bucks and a bank loan is ther to take pulsar(finally, aftr 2 months bike vd b ther in bank for resale … ).In my stands, 60000 bcks is not a smal amount and i want ‘value for money’.Thts why i m optin for HH wher the reliablty,quality and stsfction stands…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home