Sunday, November 26, 2006

Hey Lemme tell U people the real fact abt. Bajaj.

Hey Lemme tell U people the real fact abt. Bajaj.
I drove my Discover 125 to 90kmph suddenly there was no response from the engine, And after that whenever I stopped at the signals and slowed down the bike, the Engine got used to get switched off. Any ways this is some thing I have already experinced, This problem was corrected, And as usual it was a tuning problem. Which IIIII explained to the show room mechanic. But actual fact is My bike has done 10,000+ Kms and I haven’t experinced any major problem till now.
But U people will get amazed to know this that all the bikes are not the same, There were some 4 people complaining abt. Pulsar there, Saying that they are spending most of their salary in maintaining their bike so called PULSAR. It very frequently requirs parts replacement that now they know most of the technical names of the spares.
So if some one feel that those people earn less so that they spend more than half of the salary for their bike. Then it means only beggers go for PULSAR. As I said before.
And IF some one feel that those people are not beggers and earn more then that means that PULSAR is eating-out their owners.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home