Sunday, November 26, 2006

I played with one Disco rider like u one day

Sathish. U r altogether a dumb person. R u a politician or what ? U don’t know anything abt the race that we had and u r making urself sure abt it. Let me tell u the person on the CBX X was a good rider with around 1 lakh Kms experience driving 2 wheeler. I have 1.25 lacs kms experience. out of which 1.17 lacs on my Caliber and then on my P 180.
There r a lot of novice riders like u on the road who think themselves as good bikers without having proper knowledge of biking and they think that they rule the road and then they even think that they can easily win the race with P 180 and P 150 with their puny 97 cc Passions or passion +.
If u r so fond of licking the @ss of HH then why r u licking the tool of Bajaj with Disco?
There r many CBZ, Karizma, Disco and Passion riders like u which I have come accross and I have taught them a lesson. No Disco, Passion or CBZ has won a race with me till date.
I played with one Disco rider like u one day. He raced with me for around 20 kms. A lot of times purposely I gave him way and he went ahead around 1 km and then I started the race and won.
U will not understand. I think u r a kid. Do not tell a lie that u r working and going to office. U seem to be a kid from primary school(i. e. 5th standard) or maybe u r an illeterate person who is getting the posting done by his boss(malik.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home