Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Hero Honda Motors Ltd.

To,
Hero Honda Motors Ltd.
34/Community Centre,
Vasant Lok, Vasant Vihar
New Delhi 110057
Dear Sir,
Reference to my earlier complaint of 1st November, 2007, your zonal office representative Sh. Mahajan had attended it. Thereafter, the bike was given in the Workshop for resolving the issue. The bike was after some R & D, given to me and a letter was got signed by me that it is procedure to do it saying that the vehicle working satisfactorily without my riding and running the required KMs. I was told that there would not be any problem now, and it would be roused by running 3-400 kms. I observed that from the engine head oil is leaking from the stud after this R&D. Noise still exists. Changing of gear is very hard.
I am extremely sorry to put on record that I am not at all SATISFIED by the bike as well as your people. I am taking a last chance to bring this fact to your notice and thereafter I shall have no other alternative but to go to public media as well as grievance handling Court to resolve this issue as your tall talks could not satisfied me.
Now this is my last request to earnestly get me REPLACED THE BIKE and release me from this every day mental tourcher.
Hope to get your positive reply.
Yours truly,
Joy Parry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home