Friday, November 23, 2007

Activa from V.J. Honda

I have purchased Activa from V.J. Honda, Ulhasnagar bearing chasis no.68436038 Engine No. 8614897 Reg. No. MH/05/AF/4368 on 03/12/06. There was manufacturing defect in the mirrors provided to the vehicle ie. mercury in the mirror.. the same was pointed to the employees at the time of purchase and every time during regular services but the same was not replaced till to-day after giving assurance. Even during last service the same to pointed to Vanisha who straightway declined to replace saying that the above parts are not covered, hence I requested her to allow me to meet the management/partners but the same was turned down. I would request the higher authorities to kindly intervene and arrange to replace the parts at the earliest. For your information my name is Arun Sharma Mobile No. 9423370171 and Landline No. 0251-2251899

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home