Friday, November 24, 2006

drag with me on my P 180

Hey Sathish,
Rohit doesn’t seems to be a Pulsar owner as he has used bad words for Pulsar. ZED is again not a true Pulsar owner.
Well I love my Pulsar 180(Fear the black version). And my love for Pulsar is because it is giving me performance as I want from a 180 CC bike.
One of my friends has bought CBZ - X. I have test ridden it. It is smooth with good pickup. But the looks are very very ugly. The performance although is good but not as good as My Pulsar 180. Regarding Pulsar 150 I don’t know as I have not ridden 150. On the same day we had a drag with me on my P 180 and he on CBZ X. It was a 3 kms race on Delhi NOIDA DND and the result was my Pulsar won the race. CBZ -X was faaaaarr behind inhaling gases from my Pulsar’s exhaust. So kid. a 150 CC bike is just a 150 CC bike whose comparison can be done only with a 150 CC bike. But Pulsar 180 is the only king on the road who can even tear off the Karizma’s(225 CC) @ss. Do not comapre P 180 with any other 150 CC bike.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home