Friday, November 24, 2006

i own both pulsar 150 and cbz xtreme

Hey Rohit, Vinayak (The two Pulsar lovers) This is what general/sensible pulsar owners has to say.
akhil Says:
November 21st, 2006 at 06:51 pm
hai guys .i own both pulsar 150 and cbz xtreme and believe me ,xtreme really rocks its far better than that fu___ing pulsar and its build quality is simply superb.so i advice u to go ahead with xtreme.
Zed Says:
November 17th, 2006 at 06:36 pm
Hey guys, I have a Pulsar with me since 2 years. After going through blogs I became more curious to test ride the new CBZ. Guys, believe me, CBZ is simply great, very smooth, can rev like mad and since the bike was new I did not ride it roughly. Overall I should say the new CBZ simply rocks. It looks different at showroom and it looks great. Guys who are willing to wait for say 6 months can expect a re-vamped CBZ with stunning looks. I saw the ads of Glamour on TV (yuvi) the new glamour simply looks stunning expect CBZ to go through some look changes soon. Apaches and Pulsars are no match to this bike. Trust me or visit nearest HH shoroom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home