Sunday, April 22, 2007

am very happy to be an owner of cbz Xtreme

Hi to all,
this is partha from chennai.
am very happy to be an owner of cbz Xtreme.
yes one month before i got my dream bike but that time i decided to buy
bajaj aventure , some of my friends are using CBZ xtreme , they asked me to get the newly desinged cbz but i didnt accept their suggesions. and one day i had a test drive with Xtreme for 20 KM. i have no words to say about that one. no bike impressed me like this. and one more thing is i was using pulser 180cc before my dream bike.
i can see more valuable advantages .
CBZ xtreme is more than Xtreme………………………………….
guys please think before u buy but if u want to get cbz xtreame
you need not to think u can buy that one it will make you proud.
and am getting 55 kmpl while i drive in the city and 60 kmpl in the long ride
Thanks,
partha.m

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home