Saturday, November 11, 2006

Thanks for giving me your inputs

Hi Sathish,
Thanks for giving me your inputs. But don’t u think whatever u r telling is a lie. I think I am not angry but I am sure that u r very angry after reading my comments.
I am feeling sorry for you that u have very little knowledge. Allow me to clarify your doubts:
Pulsar Black = Pulsar 180 Black version. It has a heart(engine) of 178 CC and an output(Brake horse power or BHP) of 16.5 BHP. 0-60 is 4.5 secs.
I personally have a Pulsar Black color with Black alloy wheels. This bike is completely full of power and a small move of your wrist surges this bike ahead of the crowd.
When I say that I have beaten CBZ star black and blue means I have beaten CBZ of any color very badly. All of them were inhaling gases from my bike’s exhaust as I was ahead of all of them. And I don’t know why these CBZ riders have a problem with Pulsar 180. They will always try to
race with 180 and will always get a punch on their face.
Hell - O Vinayak or say ganpati,
What I said is not a joke that’s y u didn’t laugh, but got angry and gave a review on my comment.
And also I have given review on my own comment above for rohit, its also for you I can’t repeat the same for u, which says that a pulsarians can easilly be made to inhale smoke from any bike, cc/bhp doesen’t matters.
U said like u have beaten CBZ and CBZ star black and blue, if u have really done this then u can also beat CBZ red, CBZ TQ Blue, Also u said like u did this with pulsar black, if u really did that u could have done that also with pulsar copper orange. **** What i am trying to say is colour dosen’t matters.
I spoke about performance of a bike, Against that u have opened ur mouth talking abt. colours and looks of the bike.
See u can easilly search my first review on this page and u can know that even I didn’t like this bike CBZ X-treme from looks point-of-view. And your review on looks of CBZ X-treme seems to be a copy paste of my review with addition of names of some other bikes you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home