Saturday, November 11, 2006

PULSAR 180 is not the most best bike on road

1.By accepting that u have been beaten by a Karitzma U accepet that U R not one of the best rider on road and PULSAR 180 is not the most best bike on road.
2.Kerb weight of karitzma is 150 and not 160 Don’t measure the weight of the bike with ur 10kg heavy Bu**OX on it.
3.And also it a 17BHP and not 16.8BHP.
4.Power to Weight ratio of PULSAR 180 is better than Karitzma but only by a small mark of 4.52 appx. Katitzma - 113.33 PULSAR 180 - 117.85 (BHP/TONN ratio)
5.U said like (Pulsar Black = Pulsar 180 Black version.) its not UNIVERSAL
the tag line is just “Fear the Black” U coul’d have said like u own
PULSAR - Fear the Black…. That seems sensible !! no??
Vinayak Says:
So Sathish once again said something and this time it is a bad thing that he has said. I can understand (Ego Problem). I have already explained to you abt my bike. Will not explain once again. You can read my another comment. Let’s see the specs of Karizma - 225 CC with 16.8 BHP and 160 kgs weight.
Pulsar 180 with 16.5 BHP and 140 Kgs weight.
So if u have mind then u can understand what the heck I am talking about.
In city only I have smoked all the puny 100 cc bikes like Passion etc. and 150 ccs and once or twice Karizma. I have been beaten by Karizma on 1 or 2 occassions as well. But if u will talk about any 150 CC and I mean it. Any 150 CC will not be able to beat my Pulsar 180 .
So go kid enjoy riding your 150 CC moped(CBZ) and don’t mess with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home