Saturday, November 11, 2006

It depends on the rider when it comes to city racing.

So Sathish once again said something and this time it is a bad thing that he has said. I can understand (Ego Problem). I have already explained to you abt my bike. Will not explain once again. You can read my another comment. Let’s see the specs of Karizma - 225 CC with 16.8 BHP and 160 kgs weight.
Pulsar 180 with 16.5 BHP and 140 Kgs weight.
So if u have mind then u can understand what the heck I am talking about.
In city only I have smoked all the puny 100 cc bikes like Passion etc. and 150 ccs and once or twice Karizma. I have been beaten by Karizma on 1 or 2 occassions as well. But if u will talk about any 150 CC and I mean it. Any 150 CC will not be able to beat my Pulsar 180 .
So go kid enjoy riding your 150 CC moped(CBZ) and don’t mess with me.
Sathish Kumar Says:
October 25th, 2006 at 12:39 pm
I would like to say some thing to VINAYAK the @ss hole also:
Who says that with his pulsar he has beaten CBZ & Karitzma
If he has done that with 150 CC pulsar then he must be joking and f**k in ur own vinayak, u say that I am posting jokes here.
(karitzma v/s Pulsar 150 Engine capacity difference 223-143 = 80cc)
If he has done that with 180 CC pulsar then I accept that its easy to beat CBZ but what abt. karitzma.
(Engine capacity difference 223-179 = 44cc)
BUT dosen’t want to believe that Passion plus can kick the Ass of pulsar 150 (Engine capacity difference 143-97 = 46cc)
And I would like to let him know that I have also beaten P 180 with my passion. In street racing the max u can drive is 80+ ro 90+ and here u have to forget abt. bikes perfor…. and ur performance plays a big role.
Ya when it comes to highway racing passion will easily lose to pulsar but don’t compare karitzma with pulsar brothers, Because it will eat both of them on high ways, It depends on the rider when it comes to city racing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home