Thursday, October 26, 2006

If he has done that with 180 CC pulsar

I would like to say some thing to VINAYAK the @ss hole also:
Who says that with his pulsar he has beaten CBZ & Karitzma
If he has done that with 150 CC pulsar then he must be joking and f**k in ur own vinayak, u say that I am posting jokes here.
(karitzma v/s Pulsar 150 Engine capacity difference 223-143 = 80cc)
If he has done that with 180 CC pulsar then I accept that its easy to beat CBZ but what abt. karitzma.
(Engine capacity difference 223-179 = 44cc)
BUT dosen’t want to believe that Passion plus can kick the Ass of pulsar 150 (Engine capacity difference 143-97 = 46cc)
And I would like to let him know that I have also beaten P 180 with my passion. In street racing the max u can drive is 80+ ro 90+ and here u have to forget abt. bikes perfor…. and ur performance plays a big role.
Ya when it comes to highway racing passion will easily lose to pulsar but don’t compare karitzma with pulsar brothers, Because it will eat both of them on high ways, It depends on the rider when it comes to city racing.
Vinayak Says:
October 18th, 2006 at 10:56 am
Hey Sathish,
Are we discussing abt CBZ X here or we r just putting jokes here?
I didn’t knew that even a PASSION can beat a Pulsar. U r one lucky man who has got engine of ZMA with your passion. Congratulations dost. Do not show your passion to HH guys. They are gonna take the engine of KARIZMA back and will fit a passion engine with same specs as u mentioned.
I have a Pulsar black and I have a lot of times beaten CBZ and CBZ star black and blue. Sometimes I have even beated Karizmas as well. But I agree that I have been beaten by Karizma on some occassions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home