Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I have a Pulsar black

Hell - O Vinayak or say ganpati,
What I said is not a joke that’s y u didn’t laugh, but got angry and gave a review on my comment.
And also I have given review on my own comment above for rohit, its also for you I can’t repeat the same for u, which says that a pulsarians can easilly be made to inhale smoke from any bike, cc/bhp doesen’t matters.
U said like u have beaten CBZ and CBZ star black and blue, if u have really done this then u can also beat CBZ red, CBZ TQ Blue, Also u said like u did this with pulsar black, if u really did that u could have done that also with pulsar copper orange. **** What i am trying to say is colour dosen’t matters.
I spoke about performance of a bike, Against that u have opened ur mouth talking abt. colours and looks of the bike.
See u can easilly search my first review on this page and u can know that even I didn’t like this bike CBZ X-treme from looks point-of-view. And your review on looks of CBZ X-treme seems to be a copy paste of my review with addition of names of some other bikes you know.
Vinayak Says:
October 18th, 2006 at 10:56 am
Hey Sathish,
Are we discussing abt CBZ X here or we r just putting jokes here?
I didn’t knew that even a PASSION can beat a Pulsar. U r one lucky man who has got engine of ZMA with your passion. Congratulations dost. Do not show your passion to HH guys. They are gonna take the engine of KARIZMA back and will fit a passion engine with same specs as u mentioned. After that u will only inhale smoke from Pulsar’s exhausts.
I have a Pulsar black and I have a lot of times beaten CBZ and CBZ star black and blue. Sometimes I have even beated Karizmas as well. But I agree that I have been beaten by Karizma on some occassions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home