Saturday, October 21, 2006

Hey guys, I have a CBZ star.

Hey guys, I have a CBZ star. Which was an updated version of CBZ. CBZ Star is no doubt an amazing asset that I Owe. I was not at all happy when they stopped the production of CBZ in Jan. 2006. But in July, the news came in market that Hero Honda will relaunch CBZ in Nov. 2006. I was very happy to hear that. But now when I came to know about this bike’s features. Trust me guys this is not something which we were expecting from CBZ. A 150 CC Bike at a cost of 50,000 only. Now the indian market is changing. Guys are looking for sports bike. Hero Honda and Bajaj will have to think over it. And they should launch atleast one bike in elite segment which will be more than 1000 CC and ranging from 2-3 lakhs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home