Thursday, October 09, 2008

rd 350 HT

hey i was 16 when i got my first rd 350 HT.i ported it to 40 horse power from 32.put 2 performance chromed chambers. dual k and n performance filters. a back disc and a hid head light. i had pirelli sports demon wheels…i did 180 on it. i spent 1.5 on it and sold it after a year for 1.10 lakhs. it was the best bike and the only bike in bangalore with a back disc. my advice if ur doing up a rd is..don do it up..let it be stock..don spoil the beast…max u do is pu pirelle tyres (sports demon) which cost 6k and k and n extreme filters and a hid…and use imported liquid cooled exhausts.AND DO NOT put a back disc..ull have problems with the oil flow in the disc and a drum is way better…my contact no is 9986675579.contact me if needed..now i am 18 and i have 3 rd 350s.which im selling…let me know..alll are ht…and perfect papers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home