Tuesday, August 26, 2008

P200

  I think you are handling your P200 in a very rude way. I too own 200 and till now I haven't experienced any trouble. My P200 is giving an average of about 47-48ms.
Yes, the bike gives low mileage when you are fueling it with 1 or 2 ltrs. Recently the Bajaj experts were in my city (Chandigarh) and I too asked about this issue. They said the P200 oil tank has two compartments. And while filling little, it gets stored in any one of them. Thus it fails to give proper oil to the engine. But if you are filling it full then the average is quite ipressive.
I am getting 47-48kmpl in city with an average speed of 65-70kmph. From my side I will suggest you to please take care of your bike and have regular checkup and oil change. And you will find you bike smiling like you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home