Sunday, June 08, 2008

Pulsar has all the latest technology

Now its almost 1 and half year and I think the problem is over now. Although we must accept one thing that Bajaj had given a bike to the indian roads that made many dreams comes true. And to my knowledge its the only bike on road that is muscular and truly symbolizes “YOUTH POWER & PASSION”.
I think no other bike stands in the line to compete. Karizma, CBZ,….. dyas are over for them. They dont have anything more than styling. What could be done with a style if its not having a powerful and strong heart.
Pulsar ( rahter bajaj) has all the latest technology and it upgrades itself regularly. I would surely RECOMMEND people to buy this bike ( if you got the passion in your heart to let it go). And if criticism is the only thing that you know then I would suggest you to wait for your dream bike. Until then KINDLY do care of your P200. Its too dirty, man!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home