Saturday, September 29, 2007

planning to buy a bike next month

I am planning to buy a bike next month. Initially i was very much interested in pulsar 200 cc.. By seeing so many comments from u all, now i am totally confused.
I dint do a test drive of 200cc but I like its look, and i hope its performance is not that bad. I am worried about the problems like leaking oil and engine overheating, non available spare parts, bad brakes etc.. which was reported by a few 200cc owners in websites like http://www.mouthshut.com/review/Bajaj_Pulsar_200-124035-1.html . Did Bajaj handled these problem recently or they are still existing.
My friend suggested APache RTR 160. but i dint like its look. Can any review it and suggest me.
I want to choose between pulsar and apache. Milage like 40km is fine with me. I am not intereseted in karisma, somehow it dint attract me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home