Monday, September 17, 2007

150cc is best in power

I did not meant that my 150cc is best in power. I will not even be able to do a drag with cbz extreme because its more powerfull (though the engine is same), even if both the rider potentials are same. but i regularly beat other 150 cc fair and square on drags. i just had to mention the P180 there only to show that, though mine was less powerfull, i was able to cope up with that because of the handling and because of the cornering speeds the unicorn puts in. The main +point is the suspension. Even if you got the racing-line wrong on the curves, the unicorn just reponds very calmly/accurately to the corrections made while cornering. whereas, with pulsars the situation is much more panicked. The main fault is with the sitting position, handlebar-egronomics and the suspension. You cannot tilt a pulsar as confidentally as you tilt a unicorn. I hope i got your thoughts on my review cleared. Thanks pal!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home