Wednesday, May 02, 2007

I had Pulsar earlier

Hey guys,
I had Pulsar earlier, after 2 years I sold it off…I had three accidents…all minor ones…my parents asked me to sell it b’cos of suspected bad omen….In Dec2006 I booked Xtreme based on test ride….till now I have done 2100 kms….it’s a great machine….it’s handling is best, looks are truely MASCULINE…Pulsar was good but in front of Xtreme Pulsar is nothing …till date everything is fine and I get mileage of 50+ kmpl which is quite good….the truth about pulsar mileage is that it gives good mileage only for first few months after that it’s your luck….my pulsar mileage was only 35 kmpl whem I sold…I had replaced lots of parts…..Hero Honda feeling is good…no issues with servicing….in fact no question of going with problems to service center….with my Pulsar I have wasted lot of time fixing issues very often…CBZ is refreshing and high quality too…….I recommend CBZ to all 150cc hunters w/o hesitation….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home