Tuesday, April 10, 2007

CBZ Xtreme and pulsar

It was tough for me to decide between CBZ Xtreme and pulsar, so i took a test ride on Xtreme. When I sat on the rider seat, I felt like this is the one I was looking for…. the bulky dashboard, the perfect handle and much taller than apache and pulsar. After test ride I could’nt wait even for a second and finally brought a new CBZ xtreme on the same day itself. And I tell u that the gears are pretty smoother than any other bike in its segment and the pickup is mindblowing… the engine is completely refined so produces less noise and the control over the bike is also good… if u take a test ride of this bike, trust me u will not come home without one. All on all its its a superb bike.
The only disadvantage of this bike is that there is no place for things to keep because of the shape of the tank…
I rate this bike as 4/5 because we are all human beings and should not be satisfied with the things…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home