Sunday, March 25, 2007

I bought the Xtreme

I’m Pavan from Mangalore, I bought the Xtreme not at the advice of my friends but my uncle (who has owned and used all Hero Honda bikes and others). I completed 1400kms w/o crossing 50 kmph speed. On Monday, I took the bike to 100 kmph on highway and the bike is great, I did this again and also my friend who rides rash took it to 120 kmph speed. He says Pulsar is no-where near Xtreme in handling at high speeds.
In normal riding I’m getting 50 km/ltr mileage which is very nice. This bike is out of my own salary savings of my first job, I’m happy that I have trusted money in gr8 bike like Xtreme.
Don’t listen to people Xtreme is SUPEEEEEEERBB bike, just buy and enjoy Xtremely !! Next week-end I’m going for 400 kms tour which I was planning since long time, it will include trekking as well !!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home