Sunday, March 25, 2007

Headlight is small

Guys, I have studied blogs, talked to many CBZ Xtreme owners at service centers of Hero Honda, I have a close friend who has clocked close to 2000kms, I have used it many a times. After all experiences I have decided to go for Xtreme……few things I got from all these sources were,
1. Headlight is small (major complaint- I don’t care)
2. Mileage is 45-50 (personally this is morethan ok to me!!!)
3. Service was good at some places at some places not so good.
4. Gearshift is bit hard initially (that’s ok with new m/cs)
5. The bike is bit big….yes small people look like comic on this bike !!!
6. Accln is excellent
7. Everyone says reliability of Hero Honda is very good (I trust people when the mandate is large !!!)
8. Some were not happy with pillion seating height ( I will be using it solo for atleast 2 yrs…will see later)
9. Handling/Braking is excellent.
10. Tank design actually gives good knee room and good contact for knee while cornering making cornering a sweet n smooth xperience (I found this personally)
I did all the survey to make sure that my choice is nothing below ‘ a perfect bike’. I’m booking next week and I recommend this bike to any Tom/Dick/Harry !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home