Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Yamaha always steals the show

Hi Guys,
What I believe is when it comes to speed Yamaha always steals the show, but i am not here to D-grade other vehicles. Previously I had an RXZ 5-Speed and I loved it except for the Milege. I’ve beaten almost all the bikes (Except Karizma never got a chance) with my speed master and it always used to disappoint me when it comes to mileage. I am also a lover of the brand name “Honda” and I always used to like CBZ for its stylish looks. Now I am all set to buy the new sensational CBZ-Xtreem and I hope it gives the same mileage as promised by the company(55kmpl), even if it doesn’t give 55 I am okay with 50. I’ll be getting my bike on Thursday. Wish me Luch everyone….If it works out for me then surely it’ll workout for you as well….Let me have a good time with my Bike…..Ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home