Thursday, February 22, 2007

Xtream machine like CBZ-Xtream.

Hi every one.. I am very much happy with my new bike CBZ-Xtream. Its giving me a solid mileage of 50+ km/ltr in the city drive condition.. I am not here to say some thing negative about other bike makers and models. Each bike is good in its own way and it depends on the choice of the rider, but this is the best bike I have ever seen. Previously I owned a Suzuki Fiero, it still has craze in the market. Again comparing a 150cc machine to 180cc machine doesn’t sound good.
CBZ-Xtream engineering is so good that some times while riding I wonder that whether the engine is in running mode or off mode. It has a damn good pickup in the top gear man where in u can overtake the other vehicles easily. Even coming to the self start part of the vehicle, its so smooth man.. its really good looking in reality than in the photos.
If u really want to rock the road and steal the show then I suggest u to go for a Xtream machine like CBZ-Xtream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home