Saturday, February 10, 2007

I own Ambition135

Since last two months I have followed all 150cc bikes as I’m planning to buy one. I own Ambition135 since last 4 years which has done close to 60000 kms without any issues. My eyes were on Pulsar but many of my friends r advicing me to go for Unicorn. I tested both these bikes at several showrooms in B’lore and I find Xtreme is clear choice over Unicorn. Some users at one service station are reporting 50+ mileage which is very good. I spoke to HH engineer at one showroom and he said technically Xtreme is built to give better mileage in std test condition (about 3-5 kmpl more).
The initial pick up is simply awesome, I don’t think Apache n Pulsar will match it in any condition. I hacve decided to book my Xtreme next month. And one more thing I really love front panel, it’s decent n very much functional.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home