Saturday, January 27, 2007

I’m a fan of honda’s design

I’m a fan of honda’s design and I like all the bikes from this make. Being an Architect, I would like to give my suggestion on this design CBZ Xtreme. The Front visor is not at all proprtion to the overall design of the bike including the Pilot lamp, they should immediately concentrate and work on it as this impress the customers on thier first look at the bike. I wonder why the rear tyres are so thin and this also doesn’t go with the proportion. The shock absorbers should me changed to the latest standards also digital screens should be introduced. Thats it, otherwise the bike is so good and I love it very much. If these corrections are made, I damm sure that the bike will surely overlead the Baja’s Pulsar in the market. Because of these above mentioned features, avoiding me from owning the bike. Thats it, all the best for the Hero Honda team for the upcoming future. Thanks, for giving me this oppurtunity to give my views on the bike and I’m eagerly waiting for these changes, so that I’ll surely buy the bike as I’m going for a change from my old Passion to this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home