Monday, December 04, 2006

If I am really illetrate or studing in 5th Standard.

Hell-O again vinayak,
I have done few postings read it and letz sit back and discuss few things.
1.Y u have used caliber for 1.17 kms.
Meaning to ask that if u are a begger like all the other pulsar owner’s are?
2.Wheather I am a novice rider.
This can’t happen becauze a novice rider does’t own 3 bikes but own a single 100cc bike or a scooter.
3.I donne like liking or fucking any thing as u do. I aman’t doing anything like that with disco 125 which u can see from my current postings.
4.If u think that u have thaught lesson to every one on every bike, My SON its time for u to learn some thing from me for SURE.
5.U play with Discover’s with ur P 180 but I play with Pulsar’s(ANY) with my Disco Dtsi 125. Thing how much talented I am when compared with U….
6.If I am really illetrate or studing in 5th Standard.
Need to ask this Question Because no Malik for god’s sake do a posting for his noker. and think like if a 5th stahdard kid is able to wack ur @ss H..E then what’s ur Aowcaath.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home