Monday, December 11, 2006

challanging Pulsar with a CBZ

I don’t understand why all these proud owners of CBZ X are so insecure about the performance of their Bike. Guys don’t just keep comparing CBZ X with Pulsar, as the latter was developed way back in 2002. CBZ X being relatively new is ofcourse advanced technologicaly. I own a Pulsar 150 Dtsi and I’m very happy n satisfied with it’s performance. I have gone on number of road trips including Mumbai - Goa. It’s been two years and more 25000 Kms and it still amazes me with the way it responds. My suggestion to the One who is challanging Pulsar with a CBZ (Old), rethink about what u r saying dude. I bet the old CBZ will NOT be able to outperform a Pulsar (mine . . .NEVER).
For all the others CBZ X is the latest bike on the Block . . .heads will certainly turn . . . don’t get too carried away . . . it’s just for a while . . .soon we’ll have many of Xs around . . . Congrats for your new X . . . and Happy n Safe Riding . . .Cheers! ! !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home