Saturday, November 11, 2006

why fight on bikes

Hey guys why fight on bikes I owned Pulsar and sold it after 2 years of riding. Right now I’m riding my brothers’ Suzuki Fiero. Pulsar gave lots of problems after Ist paid service, for II paid service I paid 1430 bucks and problems got aggravated.
Honestly, I find HH owners are happiest, I have my close friend who owns ambition, I think this flop machine is enough to put shame on Pulsars. It gives a mileage of 55 kmpl and has super power, ZERO maintainaence and the bike has done 34,000 kms. So I feel Xtreme is thoughtfully designed to beat competition and I’m sure it beats Pulsars and Apaches also even if it flops guys who own Xtreme will zoom even after 5 years but Pulsars and Apaches will rust after 2 years !!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home