Monday, November 20, 2006

Previously I had posted my review after I had a test-Ride on CBZX

Hi Guys ,
those who have got through my Octover 9th and October 27th (315) , already know me quite well .
Previously I had posted my review after I had a test-Ride on CBZX & later that day again took a head on with the “Black” …
You guys already know what happened next …
These days this site has got too clumsy with CBZ-Pulsar smacks .
Guys are you nuts or something … We are not HH or Bajaj people … So , why fight against each other …
Pulsar was a good machine with lots of technical faults in it , thus becoming the Biggest number in casualties …
CBZ was a awesome machine apart from being a Fuel thirsty Beast …
So , stop this fighting around … Rather let us praise the beautiful try by Hero Honda … They have genuinely given a Superb machine in a very affordable price , so that everybody can get a taste …
Hands Down Hero Honda … Hail CBZX … It will definitely Rock …
All old CBZ lovers … Welcome this Powerful Familyman - CBZX …
All Pulsar lovers … There is simply no harm in accepting the truth …
This is truly a much better & much refined machine than any in the class … And by the way it is not a big put down by HH in terms of looks …
So stop fighting and try a test drive on CBZX yourselves … You will also Admire it …

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home