Monday, November 20, 2006

I found that the bike’s handling, braking, comfort are very good

Friends,
After seeing its adds, I was waiting for this bike eagerly for months but when its pictures got posted on net, i was one of those who were really dissappointed the way it looked. I thought it was the end of the story but that was not. When I saw the bike in a showroom, it did not look that bad as it appeared in the picture. The looks were not something extraordinary but not bad too. Then I decided to take a test ride and after 2-3 vists to HH show room i managed to get one. Unfortunately the performance of the bike is not that impressive, it does not rock at all. It feels like any other 150 cc bike , rather I feel unicorn is still better than this bike. I wanted to test it at high speeds on which I normally ride, but the showroom people did not allow me to go for an open road.
All in all I found that the bike’s handling, braking, comfort are very good but it does not deliver to my expectations of a real rocking machine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home