Saturday, November 11, 2006

Had test ride of Xtreme

Had test ride of Xtreme, it’s awesome, after riding splendor for 6 long years, I think this is the best chance for me to upgrade:) In fact last year I was about to buy Pulsar, but good friends advised me to ride splendor, which is basically a never say die machine.
I think Hero Honda does neat job, they don’t have anything called flop in their 20 years of bike making. My uncle owns Ambition, ….let me tell you guys, this is one of the best bike I have seen on Indian roads…it flopped due to Pulsar wave of hype.
Pulsars are hooligan bikes, best for people who love taking bike to road-side mechanic frequently. DTSi is a stupid tech damaging engine life drastically….Just see this marvel technology may be shelved off in a year or so…that is if Bajaj brains know how harmful is DTSi ?? I have freinds who change spark plugs every service schedule. Wheras Hero Honda spark plus last above 25,000 kms.
Guys don’t think a lot on CBZ, just go and get one

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home