Tuesday, October 31, 2006

This surely is a dissappointin bike

Hey
This surely is a dissappointin bike regardin its design only the engine looks preety good to me. I would recommend the HH to take out the whole fibre pannel n let the bike come wid the tank, seat, head lite, an all necessary stuff cause it seems that HH’s r ratteled by the way the bajaj’s r comin out wid their new goodlookin bike’s in the market. I was excited on seeing the promos of this bike n dreamed of its fantistic shape but after viewing its images on the net i got really dissapointed i always appreciated HH’s on the way they made their bikes in all section also the looks but all credits to Bajaj pulsar that broke the back bone of HeroHonda.I was goin to sell my Pulsar n Buy The CBZ X-treme my parents were also ready but it seems like i gotta use my same bike till HH’s bring out a new model in the market

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home