Saturday, October 14, 2006

So , guys lets wait for one hell of a Ride …

Hi Everybody … I am really excited over the fact that a real good one like CBZ Xtreme is around the corner … I am part of few Biker groups and personally own 6 Bikes , including a CBZ of 2001 … My small list of Bikes include the following :-
Yamaha RD 350 of 1988 ,
Yamaha RX 100 of 1996 ,
Hero Honda CBZ of 2001 ,
Yamaha FZR Fazer of 2004 (Imported & Second-Hand) ,
Bajaj Avenger of 2005 ,
TVS Apache of 2006 …
So , I have made my hands dirty over quite a few Bikes & I use to scrutinize the better & worse part of every other Bikes released …
To be very frank I choose every other Bike very keenly before deciding on it … So , when I saw CBZ for the first time , I did not buy it in the very first instant , but once I rode it in a Highway for the first time , I was in Love with CBZ … CBZ definitely had handsome styling for any Indian bike & I still find it as the best looking Indian bike (except Karizma and Comet) … Then comes the beautiful balance of CBZ over the corners , thanks to a beautiful chasis and even more impressive Engine placement … Then there was the blasting pace for a four Stroke for the First Time , which still other four stroke could hardly match …
The CBZ a legend in itself , poorly mishandled by Hero Honda had a brilliant blend of Instant Pick-up and Smoothness …
Many people may wonder that why I have not owned any Pulsar ever ???
With all those technical defects about Pulsar , may be I shall discuss you later … For the time being I can share you only this much that I have now left beating that poor Bike (both 150 & 180) with my CBZ , and these days I beat that with my Apache …
So , I guess CBZ Xtreme can once again bring that old flavour back with its full brilliance … So , guys lets wait for one hell of a Ride …

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home